My EBI from a recent observation was to include some marked work in my displays.
I have started this now with my Year 9 group and it is proving really effective.
Whilst marking the assessment I put post-its on pages where students partly got the answer correct.
I then photocopied these pages - firstly into small booklets which students worked on in pairs - green Post-Its for correct skills or working and orange for suggested improvements:
Then we gathered together our comments on A3 versions which are now displayed around the room:
I've found that just peer assessing a couple of questions at the beginning of each lesson is really helping them to recap and improve their exam technique.